Our client are a globally recognised organisation. They are about to embark on a global Salesforce implementation, with the programme initially starting in the UK/EMEA regions.
They are looking to hire a Salesforce change manager who will be responsible for leading the change management piece of the programme, and responsible for working senior stakeholders, effectively selling the benefits and advantages of Salesforce to them.
Your role will be part of a small team and essentially facilitate the change. A key part of your role will be to understand, lead and develop user adoption across the organisation as they make the change from legacy systems on to Salesforce.
This is a London based position and will last for at least 5 months, highly likely to extend until December 2017.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Strong Salesforce change management experience
* Fully aware of SFDC capabilities
* Experience implementing Salesforce and process ensure high user adoption rates.
* Able to deliver Salesforce training