Project Coordinator- Junior Project Manager- Project Assistant
My client is a successful energy company who are building out their innovation hub that consists of several new upcoming innovation projects within the smart energy space.
They are looking to bring on board several project coordinators that have strong stakeholder management and organisation skills, can support all aspects of running and coordinating the project and mostly importantly have experience working within a smart energy project.
You MUST have smart energy project experience.
You must be able to:
* Multitask- prioritise and plan
* Self-motivated- can do attitude
* Problem solve
* Open to 'getting your hands dirty'
* Commercial acumen
* Have an entrepreneurial spirit- Innovative thinking.
* Stakeholder management
* Creating content and presentations of innovation business cases
* Do research and analysis of the subject area
* Experience working on smart energy project
If this sounds like something of an interest to you, please get in touch, only if you have smart energy project experience.