I am working with a well known, revolutionary company based in Brighton who are rapidly developing their modern innovation & R&D centre and are looking for a number of creative individuals to join the team.
I am looking for several, self-motivated and forward-thinking project managers with experience in the energy sector to look at new technologies and business models to help customers manage their energy usage better.
You MUST have recent experience working on an energy focused project which involves (but is not limited to) looking at different energy storage options or energy demand or virtual power or EV.
- Have the ability to manage and deliver a set project or initiative
- Be able to assess and present business cases
- Have strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills at senior level
- Have the ability to identify issues and be able to flag and mitigate them early
- Have a huge interest in innovation
- Have the ability to manage proof of concepts
- Experience working with internal and external customers
If you're looking for a challenge and have experience in a project manager or project support role then feel free to apply and we can have a chat.
(If you don't receive a responce within 48 hours then your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful)