We are working exclusively on behalf of a leading media company in Central London who are looking to hire a senior Salesforce Administrator to join their team.
This organisation are large users of Salesforce and have over 800 users across the UK. They are going through a large restructure at present and are looking to divide their 7 instances of Salesforce up and hire a senior administrator to oversee two particular and complex Salesforce instances.
Responsibilities of the Senior Salesforce Administrator:
* Work with the CRM architecture team to understand, translate and document business requirements
* Work with senior stakeholders to understand their Salesforce requirements and turn these into solutions
* Oversee the junior Salesforce administrators
* Customise and configure Salesforce
* Lead Salesforce training
* Experience working with multiple Salesforce instances
* Experience working within a complex Salesforce environment. For example multiple integration points
* Strong Salesforce administration skills, including customisation and configuration
* ADM201 certified
* Passionate about Salesforce - Trailhead badges highly useful
* Keen to learn Apex and Visualforce development (all training will be provided)
Any experience around the following is highly advantageous; FinancialForce, Marketo, Pardot and SQL