Do you Live, Breath and have a Passion for TDD?
We are looking for a Senior iOS developer to join our crack team of mobile developers which look after our group of e-commerce brands. Two of which already have very successful applications. Now we are looking for a Senior iOS developer to come in and help us make them all successful.
To give you an idea of scale, we have almost 20 million members. 9 million regular customers and operate in more than 15 countries so the applications you will be building have large volumes of traffic and used globally. We have recently been valued at around £2 billion and are continuously growing. Turnover last year was in excess of £110 million and we are now well positioned to meet the growing demand.
As the Senior iOS developer, you'll be joining a passionate group of designers, developers and testers who all share the passion to develop the best new and existing iOS and Android applications for the Group. We're looking for our Senior iOS Developer to also be involved in the development communities and open to speaking with other developers in the group about some of the new builds, products and challenges in an open forum.
As the Senior iOS Developer, you should also be happy to work in an agile environment, working with stakeholders within the different brands, to deliver new product ideas to both new and existing applications. We're also looking for a TDD specialist. All our Senior iOS developers are passionate about clean, tidy code, we're TDD enthusiasts and we'd like to see this in your toolbox.
In 2014, we brought all of our mobile applications in-house. Today, we are embarking on further expansion to deliver apps as part of the group's ambitious development roadmap.
· Experience of 3+ years in iOS Development
· Demonstrable application experience from inception to delivery
· TDD,TDD, Test Driven Development, TDD (This is very important)
· Up to date with the latest app architectures.
· Swift experience is a plus (all the apps are being developed in Swift)
· Passion for everything mobile
· Experience in managing in an Agile Environment, ideally SCRUM
· Leadership qualities and natural authority and the ability to mentor more junior developers.