This is an exciting opportunity for a .net developer to join an established e-commerce company with the backing of a larger Group within a large "googlified" office space in London. Truly fantastic working environment with plenty of self-development and collaboration opportunities. In summary an established, Tech savvy, high growth e-commerce company with a great product.
Our successful .net developer will be joining a going team of back end & shared Front end resources working on the ambitious development roadmap. As a .net developer you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing new features alongside contributing to architectural decisions, maintaining and improving the existing platform.
Our back end team are currently focusing on building service oriented architecture and are in the process of rebuilding the basket and checkout process alongside developing a brand new rating system. For those .net developers who like a challenge there is also an ongoing old Legacy project which has been going on for about 15 years that is quite complex and will certainly test those up for the challenge.
The team work in an Agile environment with strict TDD and are looking for a mid-level .net developer with a focus on quality and maintainability with the understanding of the SOLID principles of programming.
* Experienced in Agile (SCRUM) & TDD
* Proficient in .NET v4.0/4.5 C#
* Experience with .Net WebAPI
* Experience with MVC 4+ and understands the SOLID principles of programming
* Experience of Dependency Injection framework (Unity)
* Architectural level of experience
* Proficient in SQL server 2008 / 2012
* Proficient in Unit testing (nUnit/xUnit)
* Proficient in Source control (Git)
* Self-learner & Great team player
* DevOps mentality
* Mentoring others
* Experience with High volume transactional systems
* Experience with Continuous Integration / build management / TeamCity
* Entity Framework