Consultant / Senior Consultant, SuccessFactors
Location: London with travel
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Bonus
Would you like to join a new and fast growing global SAP SuccessFactors team that's is working with customers on end to end elements on their transformation programs. You will perform a vital role in assisting global organisations on flagship and cutting edge projects.
* Working effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members and customers on relevant progress.
* Good stakeholder management of senior client relationship skills / experience.
* Assisting in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
* Building strong internal relationships within the Advisory team and across other business services.
* Assisting in the execution and day to day leadership of relevant work streams for client projects
* Monitoring and manage client engagement budgets.
* Certification in one or more of the following SuccessFactors modules: Employee Central; Compensation; Performance Management.
* Experience of configuration in at least one SuccessFactors projects.
* Experience in gathering business requirements and translating into technical solutions.
* An ability to ensure the core HR processes match up with the business requirements from a strategic level right through to end user experience.
* Knowledge of SuccessFactors differentiators and their key competitors (Workday, Oracle and Cornerstone).
* Understanding of change management processes and best practice implementation design and utilisation.
* Ability to travel
Our Client offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, covering holidays, health and well-being, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
* Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues and senior leaders around.
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career quickly in a new and developing team.
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you.
Please apply and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Erin at Humilis consulting on 0207 294 7365 to discuss more.