Vertex Solutions are currently working with a Global banking organisation based in London who has the immediate need for a number of AWS DevOps Engineers
You will be delivering a CI pipeline, liaising between developer, test and product teams and working on the deployment of vendor agnostic federated infrastructure.
The ideal AWS DevOps engineer will have;
* Strong Amazon Web Services knowledge and understanding
* Experience of development in a Java/JEE environment with strong SQL
* Working experience with WebSphere Application Server or WebLogic
* Demonstrate a current knowledge of latest DevOps tooling and practices.
* Experience of containerisation, ideally using Docker / Kubernetes.
* Experience of deploying to a public cloud, ideally using AWS.
* Experience of automated software configuration, ideally using Ansible.
* Experience of continuous integration tooling, ideally using Jenkins
* Strong Linux system administration skills, predominantly RHEL.
* Have AWS infrastructure experience, Implement agreed architectural improvements, Fix production issues.
These roles are initially on a 6-month contract basis but have every chance of multiple extensions. Now if you feel your skills and experience fit the requirements, we would be keen to hear from you.