Major banking/financial organisation seeks two experienced Digital Architects with strong Cloud design and architecture (AWS, Azure) and experience in building distributed / service oriented /micro services based architectures.
You will be working as part of large teams building digital and cloud based architectures as part of a major digital transformation programme across the organisation. You will help to formulate the end to end solution design and work closely with developers, development teams and other project delivery teams to ensure the effective delivery of the overall architecture.
You MUST have outstanding technical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex technical solutions. You should be a strong Agile practitioner with solid API design knowledge ie REST with JSON. Ideally you will have as many of the following as possible:
* technical understanding of Databases, Messsaging systems, Messaging Queues and caching technologies.
* experience with scalable web services and databases.
* implementation knowledge of NoSql databases inc scaling and high availability
* knowledge of authentifcation protocols eg oAUth, SAML, Open ID
* Container solutions - Docker, Kubernetes
You MUST be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering large scale digital architecture projects in the cloud, micro services space with a strong mix of technical and business skills as well as excellent presentation and communication skills. Previous experience in the banking sector would be highly beneficial but is not essential.