Humilis Consulting are the exclusive partner to a FTSE listed Media company who are looking to hire a Salesforce Platform Manager, responsible for managing multiple work streams that include Development, Testing and BAU across multiple Salesforce Instances with over 1200 live users.
The Platform Manager will be responsible for developing the long term architecture and development strategy, and working closely with the Business Architecture team to ensure all priorities are aligned. You will be responsible for recruiting senior figures into your team, such as lead developer, putting in place the development and testing processes and subsequent tools.
This award winning company are huge investors into the CRM set up, and have implemented Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud, as well as FinancialForce. Over the past few years they have built a dedicated Salesforce team based in Central London. Now they need to hire a Platform Manager to oversee all development, testing and general BAU activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Strong all round technical understanding (software development life cycles etc.)
* Proven experience leading technical teams, such as developers, testers and data teams
* Experienced in Resource Management
* Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com development
* Fantastic communication and mentoring experience