We are working with a famous telecoms company based on Liverpool Street, London. Who are looking to hire a senior Salesforce Administrator to join them.
Responsibilities of a Senior Salesforce Administrator?
* Work closely with the 1st line support team and manage any escalated Salesforce issues
* Work closely with the CRM manage to understand requirements and translate them in to Salesforce solutions
* Responsible for analysing and research existing business process to improve the functionality using Salesforce customisation, configuration and basic apex/visualforce development
* Support the wider Salesforce team on implementations, training, release management and adoption sprints
* Create and manage technical documentation
* Salesforce system configuration
Required experience and skills:
* 3+ years' experience as a Salesforce Administrator
* Strong customisation and configuration experience
* Experience with apex/visualforce highly useful
* Experience working in a B2B environment
* Experience working as part of a large Salesforce team on a multi-instance platform
* ADM201 certified