Are you a Data freak? Recognise the power of data within an organization for decision making? Could you apply your knowledge to HR? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a HR Data Analyst for one of our best clients, a a global company focused on looking for ways to improve their excellence in the global safety standards by providing engineering solutions to their clients.
Ideally, we need experience using SuccessFactors and extracting data for reporting. Further we want you to be able to improve reports and the results / usage.
We need you to produce HR reporting dashboards. Take the lead on data orientated projects and generally enhance the department's ability to enhance the business.
Our wish list :
* Have some experience with HR Systems and methods of collecting and analyzing HR data, and some experience with SSFF data related.
* Have analytical thinking so you could assimilate detail and complex information so you could support business decisions.
* Experience collaborating across departments, so you could do projects or analysis collaborating among different departments.
* CIPD - qualification - Is not compulsory but if you have it could be a plus, also if you are willing to have you CPID this could be a very good opportunity.
* Be competent in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint with Advanced Excel skills Pivot tables, Vlookup formula etc)
If you feel that you tick the boxes, please contact me today!
Key Skills: Success factors, HR Systems, SSFF, Data, Analyst, Visualisation, SAP