Contract Senior Product Manager - Consumer Journey
Immediate start - London
As the Senior Product Manager you will be working as a big part of an Agile Team in our Head office in London, working in a Scrum environment, reporting directly to the CPO. You will be responsible for running the full product lifecycle from discovery through to release for one or more user themes.
You'll be joining as a really exciting time as we look to take on some of the biggest players in the market and are looking at the Senior Product Manager and the Product teams to come up with new, innovative ideas that will encourage more consumers to buy through us and stay within our ecosystem!
You should be able to demonstrate how you have directly changed products to increase conversion and returning customer rates whilst keeping an eye on reducing churn.
As Our Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely with other areas of the business including sales, marketing, supply, procurement and other, so will need to be able to get along well with various teams, be able to influence people to your way of thinking to get things done in the way you need them done!
* 5+ Years as a Product Manager
* 3+ years managing and liaising with senior teams and ability to influence all around you
* Demonstrable Experience of the full Product Lifecycle
* Passion for everything mobile and web
* Experience for building consumer Eco-systems within a Web and/or Mobile environment
* At least 5 years of experience in a product management role, preferably in the e/m-commerce industry
* Experience in managing in an Agile Environment, ideally Scrum
* Understand the need for KPI's and making Data Driven product decisions
* Experience with A/B Testing
* Entrepreneurship - think of your team as a start-up looking to take over the world!
* Leadership qualities and natural authority
* Fluent English speaking and written skills are essential