OFM Technical Consultant
This is a 6 month contract based 1 hours drive from Copenhagen station where I am looking for a Product Specialist to join the team.
Your role will be to work as part of the Oracle team; developing a large number of Fusion middleware services and the new Fusion Middleware solutions. These need to be designed with graceful error handling routines, high availability and be performant for large volumes of data and service requests, following Industry standard development processes.
You must have experience with:
* Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
* Exposure to Oracle Database - RAC and DataGuard
* Expert knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11G and 12C with 7+ years of experience.
* Mastery level knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware (BPEL, BPM, OSB, BAM, OSR, OER, WLS) products
* Experience with J2EE, PL/SQL, JDeveloper, ANT, XML, WLST is must.
* Must have experience in building new environments keeping in mind ISC's growing needs.
* Must have experience in OFMW sizing and capacity planning.
* Deep knowledge of Weblogic server version 10.3.6 and 12C and tuning aspects.
* Must have Integration experience with Oracle Fusion middleware products
* Experience supporting code deployments, customizations and integration of Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies with 3rd party applications.
* Must have knowledge of various integration patterns real-time v/s batch jobs
* Experience with Upgrade of SOA environment.
* Technical Knowledge of the OEM 12c & 13c
* Ability to lead the development of proofs of concept and present alternatives analyses to senior-level clients
* Ability to lead client discussions, guide a team, develop, and implement services using the Oracle FMW
About the role:
* Solve unique and complex technical problems with broad impact on the business unit as a whole. Whilst providing a full and detailed analysis, insightful commentary and recommendations for technical action as appropriate.
* Establish an end-to-end view and capture all key requirements. Establish clear functional and non-functional requirements (eg capacity, availability, response times, etc.) whilst ensuring that all requirements are 'testable' and agree test strategy with business and test team lead.
* Ability to interface with infrastructure and service management areas.
* Maintaining an in-depth understanding of relevant and up to date technical knowledge, applications and techniques, Using technical knowledge to create new opportunities and solutions.
* Steer Middleware infrastructure solutions through all stages of the development life cycle from bid, concept through architecture, design, build, test and handover to the production
* Help maintain the product roadmap for Middleware
* Lead in the process of extracting metrics data from OEM 12c & 13c via Exchange Hub
* Communicate effectively with Infrastructure and Networks stakeholders
* Ensure that solutions conform to policies and standards
* Ensure that solutions meet defined non-functional requirements for performance, scalability, availability, security and manageability
* Identify, assess and communicate technical risks to the business and operations
* Contribute to the continuous review and improvement of methodology, standards and guidelines
* Ensure technical architects have a design they can work with and design and build activities can proceed efficiently
* Provide technical documentation from feasibility stage right through to detailed design
* Estimate effort for infrastructure design and delivery tasks
* Provide Project Management with timely information on progress against plan, risks and issues
* Ensure appropriate governance is exercised at all times
To apply, please email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org