CONTRACT - TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
My client, an instantly recognisable and well respected organisation, is looking for a Technical Architect, to join their teamworking on their Ad Sales software system. You will be responsible for enforcing the architectural agenda under the guidance of the Chief Architect and Senior Solution Architect.
Experience working with large scale, bespoke enterprise software development. A hands on approach to enterprise software development, the ability to perform code-reviews and designing technical solutions.
Implementation of complex application architectures
* Object-orientated analysis
* Micro Services with Domain Drive design
* Utilisation of design patterns and frameworks
* Hands-on experience on code reviews, Coding standards and performant coding is must. e.g. clean coding principles and benefits.
* A broad understanding of current technologies and development methods…
* Service-Oriented and Domain based Architectures
* Business Process Orchestration
Workflow and ESB
* Testing and Deployment Strategies
e.g. TDD, CI/CD, Jenkins/Bamboo, SOAP UI, Selenium, SonarQube
* Development Technologies
e.g. Java, Spring, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS, Swagger, Mule, Oracle,
ORM (JPA & hibernate)
* Development Techniques
e.g. Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall
This is a great opportunity to work with a great company using cutting edge technology
If you feel that you are suitable or want to hear more then please forward a copy of your up to date CV.