Vertex Solutions are currently working with a large banking client in Poland Krakow who are looking for X6 Java Developers to join on a brand new compliance project so any experience working on compliance projects (KYC, AML, Fraud, Sanctions Screening) is highly beneficial.
* Active team player
* Working with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and how they translate into development delivery tasks.
* Estimating tasks in line with the definition of done
* Java development to coding standards including bank & industry standard patterns and practices.
* Thorough unit test coverage, Test Driven Development/Behaviour Driven Development
* Code documentation
* Peer code reviews
* Refactoring, Scrum, XP
* Contribute to L3 support IE Change the Bank, on a pro rata basis
* Active in Agile meetings when required for planning, retrospectives
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE (in order of importance)
* Degree or similar education.
* 3+ years' experience within Financial Services.
* Proven experience in an IT Development environment with in-depth Java specialisation.
Experienced in delivering compliance projects. KYC, AML, Fraud, Sanctions Screening
* 7 Year+ Java development experience
* Java 1.6 +
* Spring MVC and Spring Integration, IOC, Security
* Swing, JQuery
* J2EE JMS (MQ/Solace), JSP, RMI, Servlets, EJB, REST/SOAP, Web Services
* Unix/Linux shell scripting, sh, KSH
* XML, XSLT, XSD, JSON, XPath
* Maven releases
* Jenkins/TeamCity builds
* Oracle SQL PL/SQL, JDBC & Hibernate
Financial Crime Risk / Compliance experience