Senior DevOps Engineer
This opportunity is for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work remotely from the USA (must have valid residency) to support the development, management and delivery of top-tier solutions and products within the management consulting space.
I am looking for someone who are not only very good at what they do, but also has an innovative and enthusiastic approach to their work - someone who will bring something new to the business.
The solutions/ products that you will be supporting will all be based on Kubernetes and AWS so experience with these technologies is a must have.
You will also have experience with:
* AWS; EC2, EKS, S3, RDS, IAM, ECR, ELB
* Kubernetes/ Docker
Your role will be (but not limited to):
* To develop and implement Terraform templates and Helm charts based on project requirements
* Learn about new technologies and make suggestions as required
* Write and maintain automation documentation
* Deliver solutions in all stages of the project life cycle
* Support on-premise migrations to AWS
* Support the business to transition to Kubernetes delivery model
* Be a PoC within the business for specialist expertise
* Automate deployment of Linux applications and system configuration
You must have worked remotely in a similar role in the past and be able to evidence this.
For more information, contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or reply to this job ad.