Major global bank seeks an experienced Business Analyst with strong knowledge of AML / Anti Money Laundering particularly in a trading environment such as Equities, Fixed Income, FX or Derivatives. It is essential that you are a strong Business Analyst with core BA skills inc UML, Visio and with good Jira knowledge. In addition some experience of Data Modelling or desktop data analysis skills in an Oracle environment would also be very welcome.
* Excellent communications skills - both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical audiences
* An in-depth understanding of business analysis (including knowledge of at least one requirements management / modelling tool) and with the ability to select the right tools / methodologies for a given task.
* Hands on experience using AML and JIRA
* Excellent systems and data analysis skills, including SQL, Oracle and desktop data analysis tools. Any data modelling / warehousing experience
* Excellent knowledge of Requirements Management Tools like Jama or any equivalent
* Extensive experience of business process mapping, on-boarding workflows, data feeds, swim-lanes (expert in Visio, UML and ppt)
* Previous experience working as a Technical Business Analyst in a financial services organisation (preferably a tier 1 investment bank / consulting)
* Good Equity, Fixed Income and FX product knowledge across the whole trading lifecycle, including common Equity / Fixed Income derivative products.
* Agile experience in performing the product owner role, creating product backlogs, user stories and supporting sprint planning
* Experience of writing test plans, scripts, and cases.
All Business Analysts with strong AML business knowledge or a track record of working in Anti Money Laundering Teams within banking and trading organisations should apply now.