Are you looking for a rewarding and rapidly developing company who live and breathe data?
Are you a Data Engineer with experience in AWS, Python/Java/Scala, Spark/Kafka, ETL, SQL, Data warehousing? In this role you will be instrumental in projects that will have a huge impact on the company's growth and development.
About the role
The engineering team has upskilled very quickly in a short space of time due to their unique way of working. You will thrash out ideas with a variety of Engineers & Data Scientists, collaborating on a number of industry-leading projects. Autonomy, freedom and new technologies enable them to retain and attract staff of the highest calibre. Machine Learning is a key part of the engineer's role and you will work on various ML models within a production environment.
* Strong experience in building data pipeline's, API's etc
* Enhancing model deployment across the full SDLC
* You will have the ability to build and construct complex Database / DWHsystems
* Experience required in working with AWS, Python/Java/Scala, Spark/ PySpark, ETL, (SQL - T-SQL development, SSIS knowledge)
* Writing modular, reusable code in Python/Go/Java to build and enhance my client's data framework
* Willingness to learn or enhance knowledge on languages such as Go/Java/Scala
For further information please contact Lewis Forsyth on l.forsyth @ vertex-solutions.com