Vertex Solutions International are working with a global consultancy (very well commended), in Central London who are delivering a new project, which is setting up a new digital/challenger bank. The new bank is for one of the UK's major Financial Services. They are getting off to a flying start as they have the backing of the leading organisation and are really pushing new and emerging technologies.
They are looking for a Data Engineer with a focus on AWS experience plus more of which is listed below. Please note you don't need all this experience, but as much as possible is a bonus.
You will be working with raw data from multiple sources and consolidating into a clean format that is user friendly.
* Data engineering: SQL (PostgreSQL), ETL, pandas / numpy
* Software engineering: Python, bash
* Tech stack: AWS (Aurora, EC2, S3, CloudFormation), Jenkins, Docker (Docker Compose),
* Project working: git, Agile
* Nice to have: analytics, protocol buffers, Spark, Excel
This is a great opportunity to work on new technologies and be part of a really exciting project.
We are looking to have profiles over ASAP.
Please send CV to l.forsyth @ vertex-solutions.co.uk