We are currently working with a leading Global electronics brand in London, who are looking for a Data Scientist on a 6-month rolling contract.
Data Scientist | AI / Machine Learning / NLP | Python | R |Programming | Big Data | Analytics
You will be working within a successful team who are delivering a variety of projects using cutting-edge technologies across the next generation of their products and software.
Key requirements for the role:
- Knowledge of applied data mining, ML, statistical modelling to solve business problem and deliver efficient results.
- Strong programming experience and able to write clean code, preferably with Python (or R, SQL
- We're looking for someone with 5+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building
statistical models, with a Degree in quantitative discipline or relatable field.
- Some AI / ML experience, ideally including (clustering, decision tree, artificial neural networks,
- Ideally some cloud exposure with either AWS/Azure/Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with wide Tech Stack such as Pandas, Spark, NumPy, and Hadoop, Hive, Tableau, etc
within an agile methodology.
This is an urgent role looking for someone to start ASAP, however due to the nature of the position they can wait 4 weeks notice for the right individual.
Please contact Lewis Forsyth on l.forsyth @ vertex-solutions.com for further details.