Major global bank urgently seeks a Head of Data engineering with stromng backrgound delivering Data strategy and large scale Data prorgrammes in the bankinbg, digital banking or core banking sector. This is a senior role responsible for running teams and delivering compplex data modelling, data security and reference data programs.
An outline of the role is below. You do not need all of these skills and experience but should be able to tick as many of these boxes as possible.
* Prior experience of having led Data teams and having run the data strategy for large programs.
* Ability to define Data work stream requirements in a digital banking product implementation setting.
* Should be able to work towards defining end to end Data modelling, Operational Data Store, reference data, Data Security etc.
* Analytics and Visualisation tools such as Qlikview, Tableau etc.
* Minimum 12-15 years' experience.
* Typically someone who has operated at Senior Director , Program Director or even MD level with ability to run Steer Co meetings.
* Should have large program management experience.
* Must have Banking experience, although core banking experience preferred.
* Preferably worked in an India offshoring model.
All high level senior Data Program managers and Data Engineering heads should apply now.