Technical Programme Manager
This is a great opportunity for a technically agnostic, intuitive and pragmatic technical programme manager to work in Hoxton, joining a busy team of highly-skilled, innovative people which are responsible for the delivery of first class solutions across data, web, mobile and DevOps.
This role will make use of your development experience in order to lead, manage and deliver large-scale streams of work whilst still providing a hands-on approach when needed. You will sit between the development teams and the rest of the business in order to communicate ideas, plans and strategies to non-technical managers/ stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
* Driving the activities of the development teams to deliver in line with goals, budgets, dates and quality
* Leading, and the overall management and delivery of technical projects, some with multi-million-pound budgets
* Agreeing KPI's and evolve them over time if needed by keeping in line with continuous improvement internally
* Engaging with all levels of stakeholders, up to C-level
* Managing the challenges and priorities of a portfolio of projects
* Coming up with new ideas of how to excel in the current market and researching new technologies which can benefit the projects
You will have:
* A passion for technology
* Experience of working in a software development focused role (java focused ideally)
* A proven track record of delivering successful technical programmes of work
* Experience of working in an agile environment
* An understanding of Java, Big Data, DevOps, Web, Mobile and Cloud tech
* A vicarious approach to understand customer needs
* The confidence to lead and set up new projects and hit the ground running
* Excellent communication skills; speaking, writing and listening
* The ability to transfer a vision into results by thinking strategically and tactically
* Cross-industry experience
Financial services experience is nice to have.
To apply please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1442 894 239.