The skills and experince we are looking for:
* Extensive experience required in applying project management, change, trial management or product development theory into practice in large organisations.
* Experience in Telecoms is an advantage.
* Significant Project Management experience, ideally one of the following formal qualifications:
* PRINCE Methodology
Practical experience and proven track record of project management from concept through to delivery.
What you will be doing:
Leading and contributing to a virtual team on a strategic change project from our annual investment plan
* Managing trials projects autonomously
* Applying concepts, procedures and project management theory in practice to sometimes complex trial projects, or smaller parts of larger trial programmes
* Working collaboratively with other disciplines, which are relevant to the content of the project e.g. business improvement, customer experience, product and with trials teams in other CFUs and Group
* Evaluating, sometimes complex requirements using multiple sources of information and designing trial strategy, plans, scenarios, risks, issues and trialist recruitment plans.
* Analysing data using Excel/other spreadsheet/database tools to influence and inform decision making
* Building appropriate trial plans to ensure successful execution of trials, mindful of trial success criteria
* Define trial entry and exit criteria, MIS and underpinning measures
* Define, document and maintain trial/test scenarios
* Define and agree trial Terms and Conditions with key stakeholders and sign off with legal
* Managing trial risks and issues using the appropriate governance
* Managing defects using the appropriate governance
* Manage advertising for all types of trialists, subsequent onboarding and management
* Being an ambassador for the Business & Public Sector Customer Experience Toolkit and approach
* Building successful relationships and managing key stakeholders up to GM/Director level internally.
* If managing 3rd parties to have experience of selection, deliverables, timelines and budgets
To apply for this role or to express your interest, you can reach me on 0207 294 7366 or firstname.lastname@example.org