Major Financial services and banking organisation urgently seeks an experienced Windows support professional with strong AD /Active Directory and SCCM experience AND who has excellent knowledge supporting and trouble shooting Access control and Privileged Access systems such as Endpoint, Avecto Privilege Guard or Dell TPAM
You MUST have strong previous 3rd line support experience in large scale Windows environments with excellent trouble shooting, technical problem solving and communication skills.
* Providing support and coordination for UK and global desktop & self-service infrastructure related projects.
* Leading technical development and owning technologies within the estate.
* Delivering concurrent projects that vary in scale and complexity to meet changing and challenging objectives.
* Delivering new products across the desktop and self-service estate.
* Resolving complex technical problems.
* Monitoring and coordination of changes delivered across the environment.
* Drive process improvement within the estate.
The job holder will require excellent technical, planning, communication, co-operation and reporting skills as well as an understanding of the way IT is set up and used within IT Operations. In addition they will need to:
* Be well organized and self-motivated.
* Be able to carry out complex troubleshooting on multiple technologies.
* Have working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7,8.1 and 10)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including AD, SCCM.
* Solid experience in 3rd level support troubleshooting and infrastructure support.
* Expertise in DELL TPAM or Avecto Privilege Guard/Defendpoint or other privileged access control tools.
* Scripting/programming knowledge preferred using VB and/or Powershell
* Willing to take on responsibility and work independently.
* Able to analyse complex technical problems.
* Have strong interpersonal skills.
* Able to produce clear and concise documentation.
* Be customer focused.
* Able to deliver work within tight timescales and under pressure.
* Have excellent proven communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written.
* Experience using ITIL concepts.
ALL experienced 3rd line Windows and Desktop support professionals with high level knowledge of Privileged Access controls and systems and experience with Endpoint, Avecto or Dell TPAM should apply now. Applicants that DO NOT have the relevant access control experience will NOT be replied to.