Major Financial services and banking organisation urgently seeks an experienced Windows technical specialist with strong AD /Active Directory and SCCM experience AND who has excellent knowledge supporting and trouble shooting Access control and Privileged Access systems such as Endpoint, and ideally who has experience with Intel vPro or AMT
You MUST have strong previous 3rd line support experience in large scale Windows environments with excellent trouble shooting, technical problem solving and communication skills.
* Providing support and coordination for UK and global desktop & self-service infrastructure related projects.
* Leading technical development and owning technologies within the estate.
* Delivering concurrent projects that vary in scale and complexity to meet changing and challenging objectives.
* Delivering new products across the desktop and self-service estate.
* Resolving complex technical problems.
* Monitoring and coordination of changes delivered across the environment.
* Drive process improvement within the estate.
Special Requirements and Experience
The job holder will require excellent technical, planning, communication, co-operation and reporting skills as well as an understanding of the way IT is set up and used within IT Operations. In addition they will need to:
* Be well organized and self-motivated.
* Be able to carry out complex troubleshooting on multiple technologies.
* Solid experience in 3rd level Windows support troubleshooting and infrastructure support.
* Have working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7,8.1 and 10)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including AD, SCCM.
* Expertise in BIOS Management through Intel vPro/AMT technology
* Scripting/programming knowledge preferred using VB and/or Powershell
* Willing to take on responsibility and work independently.
* Able to analyse complex technical problems.
* Have strong interpersonal skills.
* Able to produce clear and concise documentation.
* Be customer focused.
* Able to deliver work within tight timescales and under pressure.
* Have excellent proven communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written.
* Experience using ITIL concepts
ALL experienced Windows professionals with excellent Technical support skills and niche knowledge of Intel vPro/AMT whould apply now. Candidates who DO NOT have this relevant experience will NOT be contacted.