Our client is on a journey to revolutionise banking and are en-route to deliver a cash management platform that is one of a kind. Working within a fully agile environment, this role offers a fresh opportunity not only to develop, but to develop apps which will disrupt financial services across Europe. With a target market of millions across Europe, this role presents a great opportunity for you to gain huge exposure!
You will report to the Tech Lead / Group Head of Software Development to deliver high performing, scalable and resilient software solutions.
* Design and develop complex payments software, either independently or as part of a tight and collaborative team
* Product design and associated processes within a formal quality management system
* Proactive work in prototyping and implementation of projected solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Significant commercial development experience with the Android SDK and Java
* Experience with the latest Android technologies and an interest in emerging trends
* Experience or exposure to Kotlin
* Understanding of good mobile user experience, and familiarity with the Material Design guidelines
* Experience with Android Studio and Gradle.
* Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment
* Experience with source control systems such as Git
* Good understanding of Android's signing, provisioning and submission process
* Understanding of mobile security best practices and secure communications with server
* Experience of working with Agile /Scrum project management methodologies
* Experience implementing unit tests and continuous integration environments
* Positive "can-do" attitude
* Up to date relevant technical experience to be able to quickly gain credibility
* Adaptable with a flexible approach to work, ability to use your own initiative
* Highly resourceful and creative with strong problem-solving skills
* Fluent English speaker with exceptional command of the English language
* Fluency in another European language, ideally Italian, would be beneficial
For immediate consideration and interviews this week, please contact Lewis Forsyth on l.forsyth @ vertex-solutions.com