Vertex are currently working with a large Telecommunications client, who are in need of a number of Customer experience designers (CX Designers).
Key roles and responsibilities:
* Document as-is process (if needed)
* Requirements specification & analysis - create low level customer & advisor journeys for all happy and unhappy paths, underpinning processes, validate system deliveries, specify diagnostics and procedures updates, MIS requirements, CX measures and targets
* Draft initial resource planning assumptions, operating model requirements, capability roadmap, contact strategy
* Review training content, procedures, launch material
* FMEA/gamification of potential unhappy paths
* Test key moments with customers
* CX walkthroughs for key stakeholders & sign off
* Present proposed changes to CXDF for peer review and approval
Locations are either: London, Birmingham, Newcastle and Ipswich
Contract opportunity only.