Remote - Site Reliability Engineer
This opportunity is for an experienced DevOps/ Site Reliability Engineer who is looking to advance their career by working on some of the most exclusive (NDA protected) projects around today.
I am looking to hire a team of specialists to work remotely to support the development, management and delivery of top-tier solutions and products within the management consulting space. I am looking for people who are not only very good at what they do, but also have an innovative and enthusiastic approach to their work - I want people who are going to bring something new to the business.
The solutions/ products that you will be supporting will all be based on Kubernetes and AWS so experience with these technologies is a must have.
You will also have experience with:
* AWS; EC2, EKS, S3, RDS, IAM, ECR, ELB
* Kubernetes/ Docker
Your role will be (but not limited to):
* To develop and implement Terraform templates and Helm charts based on project requirements
* Learn about new technologies and make suggestions as required
* Write and maintain automation documentation
* Deliver solutions in all stages of the project life cycle
* Support on-premise migrations to AWS
* Support the business to transition to Kubernetes delivery model
* Be a PoC within the business for specialist expertise
* Automate deployment of Linux applications and system configuration
Alongside the above, ideally you will have between 3-5 years in a Linux focused role, using AWS. You will be enthusiastic and innovative and you will be a self-motivated go-getter; being a remote role, you will not be micro-managed so you need to do this yourself.
Salary TBD - dependant on experience as there are openings for different levels of experience here.
To apply please send me an email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 1442 894 239.