Leading Financial Services and Banking organisation urgently seeks an eperienced Informatica / BI SME with very strong Data Quality experience to help lead and mentor more junior staff in development projects and deliver Data Quality standards on this project.
You MUST be able to demonstrate strong hands Informatica and BI experience with good BI development and ideally solid Oracle database development, Sql as well as Qlik experience. You MUST have also previously worked on Data Quality projects in a Data analytics environment.
The essential job requirements are listed below and priority will be given to those who can demonstrate as many of these as possible:
* Development experience with relational databases - Oracle preferred.
* Experience in leading development activities, monitoring and mentoring other team members
* Systems architecture and design experience
* Experience preparing technical specifications and design documents
* Ability to work with business analysts and users to understand requirements.
* Experience with data quality and dashboarding - e.g. Informatica Data Quality, Qlik
* Data analysis experience
* Test case preparation
* Experience of working in an Agile environment
* Experience of working in global teams
ONLY candidates who have the majority of this experience and ideally have worked in either the Banking or FS sector OR similar large scale enterprise organisations should apply.