Our client is on a journey to revolutionise banking and are en-route to deliver a cash management platform that is one of a kind. Working within a fully agile environment, this role offers a fresh opportunity not only to develop, but to develop apps which will disrupt financial services across Europe. With a target market of millions across Europe, this role presents a great opportunity for you to gain huge exposure!
How are they doing this?
The skills we are looking for:
- Experience of working with Apple Design guidelines / Appstore submissions / Apple Developer Portal and iTunes Connect
- Experience of Wire framing, writing user stories and acceptance criteria as well as automated UI testing.
- The successful candidate will also have Objective-C, Swift 2, Xcode and Unit testing experience.
- Working within an agile methodology.
- Any CocoaPods and watchOS skills would also be advantageous.
What will you get?
Other than working on exciting Greenfield projects and coding with the latest cutting-edge technologies, as an iOS Developer this role presents a great growth opportunity, with the potential to lead the iOS function.
You will also get to work in a friendly start up environment where you will have the opportunity to be creative and share your ideas. In addition, they have an extremely diverse workforce.
For immediate consideration and interviews next week, please contact Lewis Forsyth on l.forsyth @ vertex-solutions.com