Leading technology providor to the Mobile sector urgently seeks a number of strong Java Desktop Tools and Apps developers with solid previous experience of IDE Plugins and espcecially either JavaFX or Eclipse experience.
* Work within a large, globally-distributed software team to develop advanced desktop software tools running on both Windows and Mac
* Work on your own, or with other team members, to design, develop and test new software features that make the authoring of graphical configuration and tuning experiences for our chips easier and more efficient
* Break project requirements down into stories and tasks, along with work estimates
* Collaborate closely with the entire dev team for stand-ups, requirement gathering and project planning
* Ensure our development processes have a focus on quality, scalability and performance
* Support and maintain our deliverables
Technically you should have as many of the following skills as possible:
* JavaFX, Swing, XAML/.NET, Qt or similar high-level UI frameworks
* Build system creation
* IDE plugin creation
* Application installer creation
* Build and test automation
* Continuous integration
* OSGi / Eclipse RCP
* Gradle or Maven
* Agile development
ONLY candidates with previous experience of developing and building Java Desktop tools and apps using either Eclipse or JavaFX will be considered.
Roles can be based either in London or Newbury.