Take part in the most exciting digital revolution in the company's history!
The global digital solutions we are creating will influence the behaviour of over 37 million customers worldwide. Such an exciting journey comes with a truly unique career opportunity: working alongside a growing team of experts from world-leading technology companies to embed digital into the heart of the company.
Our work includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to build the relationship with our customers; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to take advantage of new technologies.
* You will be responsible for low design and implementation of a specific programme across all the work streams and co-ordinate with respective team during delivery;
* You will lead development for large/complex projects to agreed timescales and standards;
* You will apply in depth technical experience in the development of high quality applications/systems;
* Extensive knowledge JAVA/J2EE and Digital Technologies, including experience with Java 8
* Knowledge of the following technologies: Maven, Spring, Jenkins;
* Following experience will be a plus: AWS, PCF, MuleSoft, MongoDB, Cloud Computing Services;
* Understanding of the development and testing principles, processes and methodologies (TTD, Agile);
* An understanding of distributed revision control systems and platforms (GIT/SVN);
* Innovative approach to solving complex problems with an excellent level of attention to detail;
* Fluent English
* Stable job in a professional team;
* Interesting career path in an international organization;
* Consistent scope of responsibilities;
* Private health care, insurance, sport card;
* Contact with top IT technologies (Big Data, Hadoop, spark) available in the market;
* Opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week and flexible working hours