Major global bank urgently seeks a senior level Test Programme manager with previous experience of running and delivering large scale test programmes in the Digital banking or Digital transformation space.
This is a high level and senior role for someone who has run test teams, set out test strategy across large projects and programmes and who has the leadership skills to drive critical projects in the digital banking space. Below is a role outline and ideally you need to be able to tick as many of these boxes as possible.
* Prior experience defining test strategy across large Digital Transformation programs at large banks.
* Solid expertise in automation tooling and and mature understanding of implementing these in a DevOps setting.
* Ability to own testing programs end to end within an Agile/DevOps framework including a good understanding of Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins etc
* Ability to lead and coach teams to enable them in agile ways of working.
* Minimum 12-15 years' relevant experience.
* How do you measure success - should have defined KPIs in testing programs. Should be able to articulate the 'Shift left strategy' well and have proven expertise in implementing it.
* Must have Banking experience, although core banking experience preferred.
* Preferably worked in an India offshoring model.
ALL candidates with strong Programme Test management and leadership skills and experience AND who have banking /digital banking experience should apply now.