Leading banking organisation urgently seeks an experienced Trade Finance technical consultant with solid Finastra product knowledge of T1, T1, TICC and a software background in Java, databases and Web Servers.
As a technical consultant you will utilise your trade finance and Finastra product knowledge to lead the implementation of solutions for clients.
* Exposure to working on any trade finance application with work experience of 3-5 years; prior experience on TI/TI+ will be an advantage
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
* Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
* Hands on experience in designing and developing Application Integration using JMS/MQ, WebServices, TCP/IP Sockets
* Exposure to reporting tools such as Crystal Reports
* Strong understanding of XML/XSD
* Knowledge on configuring Web Servers like JBOSS, Weblogic, Websphere etc
* Strong communication skills
* Strong Java skills
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Developing technical solutions for business requirements
* Carrying out installation of TI+, TICC and required interfaces;
* Analyzing, resolving/escalating problems encountered by the team during the implementation. This includes issue reporting, and follow through with CS and L3;
* Participating in SITs/UATs and Go-Lives (from a technical perspective);
* Carrying out go-live procedures;
* Participating in Hand Over activities to Customer Support;
* Providing training for users and other consultants;
* Documenting implementation processes (including pre-requisites) and refining the document, and making them available for future reference by other GS/GD Consultants;
* Contributing towards developing toolkits that could ease future implementations;
All experienced Finastra Trade Finance Technical Consultants with strong Java backgrounds able to do T1 / T1+ implementations should apply now.