Vertex Solutions are working with a major bank in London who are in need of a Technical Consultant.
* Exposure to working on any trade finance application with work experience of 3-5 years; prior experience on TI/TI+ will be an advantage
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
* Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
* Hands on experience in designing and developing Application Integration using JMS/MQ, WebServices, TCP/IP Sockets
* Exposure to reporting tools such as Crystal Reports
* Strong understanding of XML/XSD
* Knowledge on configuring Web Servers like JBOSS, Weblogic, Websphere etc
* Strong communication skills
* Strong Java skills
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Developing technical solutions for business requirements
* Carrying out installation of TI+, TICC and required interfaces;
* Analyzing, resolving/escalating problems encountered by the team during the implementation. This includes issue reporting, and follow through with CS and L3;
* Participating in SITs/UATs and Go-Lives (from a technical perspective);
* Carrying out go-live procedures;
* Participating in Hand Over activities to Customer Support;
* Providing training for users and other consultants;
* Documenting implementation processes (including pre-requisites) and refining the document, and making them available for future reference by other GS/GD Consultants;
* Contributing towards developing toolkits that could ease future implementations.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role please get in touc.